CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Feeding the Ducks

Yesterday we took Natalie downtown to feed the ducks at the local park. There were ducks and pigeons everywhere. Natalie seemed to enjoy throwing the bread to the ducks and watching them eat it.



The only problem we encountered were the KILLER GEESE! Yes, they have these huge geese that will stop at nothing to get to the bread. Some were bigger then Natalie. I thought I was going to have to start kicking them to keep them away. I told Nathan that if they got any closer I was going to be bringing one home and putting it in my crock pot for dinner :)


We finally found the pretty white ducks. Well, until the killer geese came from every direction. After our second encounter with the geese we were done. Natalie did not seem to mind them to much expect when they were following us as we walked.


0 comments: