CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

34/35 Weeks

I decided to combine Week 34 and 35 since I'm not posting this until late in the week. I'm still 34 weeks but I'm almost to 35 weeks. We are getting extremely close to the end of this pregnancy. I am filled with so many emotions, but I'll share more of that in a later post.

I'm looking pretty rough today. We had been out in the heat doing some shopping all day and I was completely worn out and still had a few more errands to run.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34/35 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm not sure, maybe 15 pds total
Maternity Clothes: It's all I can fit into these days
Best Moment this week: Working on Brody's nursery.
Gender: It's A Boy - Brody Nathaniel
Movement: Yes, he is still hanging out in my rib cage and poking around. It does not bother me much except when he gets real active and repeatedly kicks and moves around up there.
Food Craving: chocolate milk.....we have gone through 3 gallons of milk in one week.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep: The past week I have been sleeping pretty good. I get up about 3-5 times a night to use the bathroom then usually go back to sleep easily.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up shopping and working on the final detail of his nursery.
Belly Button: Flush with my stomach, sometimes I think it pokes it self out.
Symptoms: Tired and Braxton Hicks contractions with a few real contractions thrown in there. I have been having tons of pressure so while at the doctors office this week, she decided to check and make sure I was not progressing....and guess what....nothing. She will start checking me every weekly when I go back on the 26th.

0 comments: