CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Brody's Shower

A few weeks ago my mom threw me a baby shower for Brody. I had a great turnout and received tons of things for Brody. I got things I needed and some really cute outfits. I had a great time visiting with everyone and enjoying their company.

Dessert Table

Sugar cookies with B's!

I love cupcakes so I was excited to see them. They were my favorite, PUBLIX. They make the best cupcakes!

Candy Table. This was a huge hit with everyone, especially the kids!

Thank you gifts. My mom made homemade hand scrub. It smells awesome and I love it. I think I may have to start making it and keeping it around the house!

Natalie helped open gifts.

I love this outfit. It has a firetruck with a puppy on it!


Leah and Amy both got Natalie gifts. Leah gave Natalie a cute jewelry set and Amy gave Natalie two cute outfits. I love that they thought about Natalie.

Natalie hanging out on Brody's bedding!

I had a great time and appreciate everyone who was able to make it and share in Nathan and my excitement in welcoming out baby boy. Next stop hospital...in about 4-5 weeks :)



0 comments: