CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

36 Weeks

I don't go to the doctor till later this week so we won't know how things are progressing until then. I did want to post a 36 week pic! I want to be sure to take a picture every week up until I deliver so I can see how I change up until delivery!! I have been extremely sore this past week. My back and hips are the worse at night and my belly feels as if it could not stretch anymore! It also feel that Brody is also sitting lower then we has in the past week. He does not seem to be kicking me so much in the ribs but lower. I have been trying to get out a walk around more then usual (hopefully to get things moving). I'm looking forward to seeing what the doctor says Thursday :)



*Natalie was having a complete meltdown while we were taking these pics.*

0 comments: