CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

33 Weeks


Sorry no updated picture this week, I keep forgetting to take one!!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss:
Maternity Clothes: It is all I can fit into these days
Best Moment this week: Enjoying visiting with Family and Friends during my baby shower
Gender: It's A Boy - Brody Nathaniel
Movement: Yes it is AMAZING! The punches, jabs, and kicks are a bit stronger and at times hurt. He tends to like to hang out on my right side which makes my stomach always look funny!
Food Craving: Cupcakes, pizza and chocolate milk.
What I miss: sleeping through the night and not having any energy at all.
Sleep: I am sleeping much better then weeks before but I get up to use the restroom at least 5 times during the night
What I am looking forward to: Getting everything we need ready for Brody's arrival.
Belly Button: On the border, looks like it may poke out at anytime
Symptoms: tired all the time and having no motivation, a little swelling, and contractions from time to time.

This past Saturday, my mom threw me a baby shower. I had tons of fun and week received a lot of things we needed! Then Sunday Nathan and I wend and finished getting everything we needed for Brody's arrival. We are pretty much all set for him his arrival!!



0 comments: