CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Show Us Your Life-Dream China Pattern

This week I'm participating in Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Life". This week They are showing China patterns. When Nathan and I got married we were so young that China patterns were not on our "NEED" list when registering. We both were coming basically from living with our parents and we needed more basic things. Now that I'm growing up into a semi adult I would really like start collecting pieces every now and then. My mom has a few peices from my grandma that I'm waiting paitently to receive. It's not a full collection so I would really like an entire collection to be able to use during those special occasions.

I everything Kate Spade! Shoes, purses, clothing and even the china patterns.

I love the details on this set is simple and classy!
I LOVE the polka dots on this set! Who doesn't like polka dotsMaybe one day I will start asking for a few pieces for Christmas and Birthdays!!

0 comments: