CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

28 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm gonna say 10pds, but we will find out on Wednesday at out doctor appointment.
Maternity Clothes: That is all I wear
Best Moment this week: Feeling all his moving around.
Gender: It's A Boy - We are getting close to picking out a name!
Movement: Yes it is AMAZING!
Food Craving: Mexican Food
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep: It depends on the night. Some nights I sleep okay and others I don't sleep.
What I am looking forward to: I have my last monthly appointment Wednesday then I start going every other week!!
Belly Button: it's still in but looks like it's getting close to poking out.
Symptoms: Horrible heartburn and Braxton Hicks Contractions that seem to be working there way to my back (where it starts it get uncomfortable and sometimes painful)

0 comments: