CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mother Goose

Natalie has been really interested lately about the baby in mommies tummy. She will repeatedly during the day lift up my shirt and point and say baby. I was pleasantly surprised that she picked up on the fact that her baby brother was in my belly. It blows my mind how quick kids tend to pick things up.

Up till this point she was never really into her baby dolls. She would pass them up to play with other things. A week ago she become really interested in her babies, Pushing them in her stroller, hugging on them and kissing them. This week I was going through all her baby things deciding what to keep and what to give away. Natalie stumbled on her tiny boppy pillow and decided it was just perfect for her baby.


I have no clue where she picked it up at, but she was very at home with herself sitting there with her baby watching T.V. She is going to be the best BIG SISTER any brother could have!!

0 comments: