CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Maybe an Artist

I don't care what my children decide to be when they grow up, as long as they are doing something they truly love and enjoy. This past Saturday Natalie explored one of her options.....

Maybe when she grows up she will be an ARTIST!


Her finished painting, framed and hung. I don't know about anybody else...but I think it is worth being hung in an Art Gallery, but then a again I am a bias opinion!!


She really enjoyed herself. She loved every minute of it. I'm thinking about making a little area on the wall in her room to frame and hang some of her art work!

On another note......

Natalie will be moving into her "big" girl room by the end of the week. Nathan finished painting the walls today and tomorrow he is painting the baseboards. I'm planning on hanging things on her wall tomorrow evening and maybe moving a few things. Hopefully we will get her bed moved in either Wednesday or Friday. We will have to see how it smells before we move her bed. I'm thinking we will change her crib into a toddler bed and see how well she does. I'm hoping she does well and not want to climb out of it at bed time.

0 comments: