CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Project Life: Tuesday

Sunday, June 20: We are enjoyed a quite restful Father Day with Nathan.

Monday, June 21: We finally started painting Natalie's "big" girl room. We pained it a green apple color. I love the way the color of the walls turned out.

Tuesday, June 23: Nathan finished painting the base boards and we hung everything on her wall.

Wednesday, June 24: I took Natalie to her first movie. It was Sherk the Third. We made it through the first hour and then started getting loud. I thought it was a good try for out first time even though I will not be trying the movie thing again this summer.

Thursday, June 25: We finally finished moving everything into Natalie "big" girl room. When we moved her crib we switched her over to a toddler bed.

Friday, June 26: Well it was to be expected, Natalie fell out of her bed. Her parting gift was a bruise on her cheek. She only cried for a minute or two, I think she was more startled then hurt.

Saturday, June 27: Nathan and I went to a cook-out at a friends house while Natalie hung out with Pappy and Nana. I also took my 28 wk picture a day or two early since I was dressed!!

0 comments: