CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

24 Weeks

*Since I'm almost 25 Weeks I thought I would post this without a belly shot since I have yet to remember to get one maybe after I'll remember after church today!*

It's still hard to believe that in less in 16 weeks I will be a mother of TWO under TWO!!! We sill do not have a name for Lil B. If your wondering the B stands for Boy or the name we are 99.99% sure we are naming him but yet to make official!! The past 4 weeks I have been dreading my glucose test. Well, after all the worrying...I passed but my iron levels are super low. The dr. but me on an iron supplement twice daily
. I only have one more 4 wk appointment then I start going every two weeks. I can't believe we are getting closer.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Okay this is a little confusing....my dr. hates telling me how much weight I have gained she will only tell me if I ask and then she just kinda skims over it. So when I asked I don't know if she said I gained for pounds since my last appointment. Which would put me back to my beginning weight. OR I have gained my weight back plus 4 pounds which would mean I gain 9 pounds in four weeks. Either way the dr. did not seem worried and neither am I. It's just weight and I need it to keep my baby healthy. (thats what I keep telling myself anyway)
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I'm wearing all maternity jeans and mostly maternity shirts. I can fit into a few regular shirts that I have to but a little big!
Best Moment this week: Feeling Lil B move more and more. He is definitely more active then Natalie ever was
Gender: It's A Boy
Movement: Yes it is AMAZING!
Food Craving: Rotel Dip and M & M's!
What I miss: Being able to be more active and not get so tired so easily. Which getting my iron up might help this a lot.
Sleep: It comes and goes, some nights are better then others
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up Natalie's room and starting on the nursery!
Symptoms: Lower back pains and hip pains


0 comments: