CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Movies and Big Girl Bed

We have not been doing much outdoor actives this summer. One because It's HOT and second I can't do anything with out getting hot. We did get out Tuesday for a little fun. I decided to be brave and try take Natalie to the kids free movie at out local theater. I braved the unthinkable with Rebekah, Jenna and Braden by my side. Natalie did well, she did okay. We made it about an hour through the movie. She sat for a bit in the chair and then walked between Rebekah and myself. She did better then I'd imagine she would do. With that said, I don't think I will be braving the movie thing again until next summer.This was the best picture I could get of her, she would never look at me!

We finally finished Natalie new "big" girl bedroom and moved everything over!! It was a long precess that felt like it took forever but it's done. We have a few odds and ends to finish up, hanging some things on the wall and buying a new ceiling fan. When we moved Natalie over we decided to try her out in a toddler bed. I was not convinced that she would stay put. I figured we would have to work at keeping in her bed until she feel asleep, but she only got up once after we told her good night! I don't want to go jumping up and down for joy, but I'm proud and hoping she continues to do well. I can't believe she growing up incredibly fast.She was pretending to sleep.

As soon as everything is hung and finished I will be sure to post pictures of the entire room!! Next on the agenda is painting Lil B room and finishing it up!

0 comments: