CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Home Alone

That's right....Nathan and Natalie are being left home alone for the weekend. I'm off her a fun exciting weekend in Sevierville, Tn. I'm headed for the Women of Joy Conference and tons of shopping. I don't know what I'm more exciting for the weekend with just the girl, meeting Kirk Cameron, for the outlet mall. With the excitement comes anxiety. I have spent two nights away from Natalie on two different occasions. I won't be alone in this journey, Kim (a friend of mine) will be coming along and she was NEVER been away from 8 month old Albrey for a night. We are determined to make this weekend as fun as possible with our hubby home withe the babes.

Here is Natalie helping me pack for my trip!!

I'll see everyone when I get back!! I'm sure I'll have some fun stories to tell about Nathan and Natalie's weekend home!!!

0 comments: