CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1 Year Ago

One year ago we were sitting in a doctors office getting our first glimpse at our beautiful daughter and hearing her heart beat for the very first time. It was an extremely emotional day for Nathan and I. We did not know what to expect and trying not to get our hopes up due to the fact of our last visit did not end well. I remember having terrible dreams before ranging from my baby looking like a big fat toad too not hearing a heart-beat. Since we know how the story ends we will not go into that, but just in case you forget, God blessed us with an amazing, healthy daughter 7 months later. It amazes me still today how

This tiny little baby
**This is not really Natalie, it's a picture from babycenter.com, just for clarification!**

Can grow into a happy, almost 5 month old
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them" Psalm 139:13-17

0 comments: