CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!

I can't believe she is already 6 months!!!! I'm working on a post for later this week about the past 6 months. Hopefully I will post it before the end of the week!!!

This past weekend I went out of town to the Women of Joy Conference with some ladies from church. I did not expect to have so much fun. The last time I went was two years ago and my experience was completely different. I think it had a lot to do with the fact I was feeling horrible. My sister-in-law begged me to go, so I jumped on board hoping this time around things would be different. IT WAS!!! I had a blast (some minor bumps in the road). The best part was Casting Crowns preformed!!! Even though I had a blast, I missed Nathan and Natalie horribly. It was the first time I was away from Natalie for more then a night and that only has happened twice in the past 6 months. I'm a home-body at heart. Nathan and Natalie had a good time at home. Nothing to exciting happened while I was away. I had a great time but am glad I'm home getting back in the swing of things!!!!

0 comments: