CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Cleaning


It is that time again!!!! Spring cleaning. This year we really needed it. Our kitchen, bedroom, and spare room have accumulated so much stuff over the past year it is unbelievable. So, for the next week or two my plan is to clean, organize, and get rid of the junk. We have a few big projects planned, new carpet and paint for the bedrooms, tile the kitchen, and hopefully new counter tops. I have some other projects I'm slowly working on. Enough about that....

Today was a nasty day outside. Cold, rainy and windy. YUCK!!!! On the positive side, Natalie got a chance to were some of were cold weather clothes that I thought she would never get to wear. When I found out I was having a girl, I went crazy at Gymboree (I still go crazy in that store). I figured so would be in 3-6 month clothes around January so I purchased some really cute shirts, a dress and a sweater. Well at 5 months She is still in o-3 months, and 3 months clothing. Some of the 3 month pants are still to big, but are good in the length. On the my favorite shirts I decided to put on her today. It actually looked really cute, a little big but still adorable!!!

0 comments: