CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

It is definitely hard to see 2010 go. It was a great year for our family. Finding out we would be adding to our growing family, being able to quit my job to stay-at-home full time, watching Natalie grow into the little girl she is today, welcoming our son, Brody Nathaniel, into the world, Nathan and I celebrating 4 years of wedding bliss and ending the year spending the holidays with family and friends.

I am looking forward what God has in store for us in 2011!!

With the start of 2011, I am making some goals for this next year!

1. I want to try and eat healthier. I believe we are examples for our children and I want to set a good example for Natalie and Brody.

2. Run a 5k!!

3. At least read 90% of the books on my Read List! Last year I read about 12. This year I have 23 books on my list! I know it may seem like a lot but we have TWO beach trips schedule for this summer and maybe a anniversary trip (since it is our 5th year anniversary (HINT, HINT)). So hopefully I will be able to read at least 3 or 4 books during those trips!

4. Be more organized.

I know I have a few more but unfortunately I can not think of them at the moment!

Wishing everyone a GREAT 2011!!

0 comments: