CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

3rd and FINAL Christmas

Sunday the kids and I celebrated our last and FINAL Christmas of the season (Nathan had to work). We had not yet had Christmas with my sister and her family due to some scheduling difficulties. So yesterday afternoon we headed to Nannie and Paps house to open gifts and eat a wonderful after Christmas meal of pizza (you know I was in heaven). Natalie received a huge box of Gold Fish from Paps, pajamas and books from Aunt Tonya, Uncle Jon and Lexi. Brody received some outfits from them to.


We had a nice time! But with that being said....I am soooo OVER CHRISTMAS!!! Nathan and I have talked about some new traditions we would like in incorporate in next year, what traditions we have not done the past couple years (due to whatever reasons) that we will be bringing back and (I know my mom is going to cring at this one) Nathan and I have to decide how much of Santa we will be bring into our Christmas. This year he was not a big deal since Natalie did not fully understand but by next year she will understand and we need to decide if we are doing the Santa thing.

0 comments: