CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap

Thanksgiving was not very eventful this year. The day started out with us relaxing around the house and watching some of the Macy's Parade. We started out our Thanksgiving feast at my parents house for lunch and ended with dinner at Nathans mom and dad's house. I did not take any pictures. Running after two kids will sometimes make you forget you even have a camera.


This was our attempt for a family picture. Not a great picture but with a two year old and a 2 month old....it was the best we could do!! It was a great Thanksgiving all around. We all went home more stuffed then we needed to be.

The next morning was BLACK FRIDAY. I love Black Friday not only for it's bargains but just for the atmosphere. I did score a few good deals. I bought me a Cricut for only $65.00, bought all the nieces and nephew Christmas gifts. Mom bought a lot of Christmas presents. But the best deal anyone received was Nathan. He bought me my Christmas presents and gave it to me that day. He bought me a Cannon Rebel. I could not have been more excited. I have wanted one for so long now. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband!! Saturday Nathan and I went out with some friends to celebrate his birthday that was on Sunday. We spent the rest of our holiday weekend watch football and relaxing. I was a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

0 comments: