CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Almost Two Years

Has it really almost been two years that I held my precious baby girl for the first time?


Has it really almost been two years that I became a Mother, something I had dreamed of since I was a little girl.


Has it really been almost two years since my little princess 1st wrapped her tiny finger around mine, she knew I was her Mommy.



Has it really almost been two years that I got the greatest blessing the Lord could have ever blessed me with. I am so lucky to be Natalie's Mommy, sometimes I just look at her and wonder how God is so good? She is such a blessing to me and such a wonderful Gift from God and I thank him each and everyday for my precious daughter.

Since becoming a mother I have changed in so many ways, but for the better. Natalie makes me a better person, she always puts a smile on my face, and reminds me by things so simple that I am blessed and that God is so great!

0 comments: