CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Panama City Beach

A couple weekends ago Nathan and I took a trip to Panama City Beach for a long weekend. It has sorta become a yearly tradition for us. This year we headed down with Nathans life long friend Charlie and his wife Leah. We had a great time. We enjoyed the company and of course all the yummy food!

The view from our room. We were on the 17th floor!


Me and Lil B hung out on the beach while the guys played in the water!
View of Panama City Beach from the longest pier I had ever been on.
And these are the reason I would never get into the ocean. We saw this group out by the pier but every morning you would look out on our balcony and the Sting Rays would be sooo close to the shore. There was no way I was going swimming with them.
We had a great time but by Monday I was ready to get back home and see Natalie. I love getting away for a few days but I love more then anything is coming home! Next year we are planning on taking both the kids to the beach. This year it is not possible to make a second trip with everything else going on and Lil B due in Sept.

0 comments: