CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

20 Weeks


We are finally half way through this pregnancy and could not be more excited! We had our gender ultrasound today!


IT'S A BOY


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: At today appointment I gained 1 pd. so that puts me -5 pds. I can't believe I'm still not gaining the weight.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, no matter what jeans I have on they are terribly comfortable.
Sleep: I have been waking up here and their having to use the restroom
Best Moment this week: Finding out we are having a BOY
Gender: BOY, we think we have a name but Nathan wants to think about it for a few days
Movement: Yes
Food Craving: BBQ chips, milk, Italian Hot Sausages, and pickles
What I miss: not having to use the bathroom so much.
What I am looking forward to: Going to Panama City at the end of the month and shopping for out lil boy
Symptoms: My hip and back are killing me! Hoping my prenatal message at the beach will help!

Natalie is excited to be having a little brother (or at least I hope so). I think we are going to teach her to call the baby, baby bubba. The names we have picked out I don't think she'll be able to say until later on. We will see if she catches on. She might come up with her own nickname!




0 comments: