CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

22 Weeks

Sorry I do not have a belly shot for 22 weeks yet. I keep forgetting until it is to late. Hopefully I will remember to take one tomorrow!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: still down 5 pds
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing maternity jeans and mostly maternity shirts, I can still fit into some bigger shirts I have
Best Moment this week: Natalie is becoming more and more aware of my growing belly and is trying to say Baby Brother
Gender: It's A Boy - still don't have a name! Ask Nathan
Movement: Yes, mostly at night when I'm trying hard to get to sleep
Food Craving: MILK and anything salty
What I miss: sleeping on my back and being able to move around easier
Sleep: I wake up at least twice to use the bathroom and occasionally have a hard time getting back to sleep.
What I am looking forward to: Planning and Preparing the Nursery
Symptoms: I'm having horrible back and hip pain in the evening.

0 comments: