CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

The kids and I had a great Valentines Day. Nothing special just a relaxing day hanging around the house baking, playing outside and doing a few crafts.


Natalie and I started the day as soon as Nathan left for work. We baked him a cake to surprise him when we came home for lunch! Natalie loves to help me bake. As soon as I say anything about it she is in the kitchen getting ready. Then it was time to make daddy a Valentines Day card! This was Natalie first time using glue. I think she did a good job. I ripped up some paper and let her paste it on a heart. Nathan was pleasantly surprised by his cake and card!


After lunch the kids and I went outside take advantage of this warm weather.


Later in the day we TRIED to have a mini Valentines Photo Shoot! We failed miserable!

The one decent picture that I got

and we are done!

It was a simple but great way to spend Valentines Day!

0 comments: