CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

NO NO Nap

Nap time around these parts are never the same. It could go as.....Natalie hops into bed and drifts into sweet dreams. Or.......Natalie goes kicking and screaming to be laid down only to jump right up and go running for the door. It could also go with her just wanting to hang out in bed for awhile and then drift off to sleep after awhile. But yesterday we add another way.

I told Natalie it was nap time thinking she would drift off to heavenly sleep since she has up at the crack of dawn (5:30) but she had different plans. I laid her down like I usually do. We did our back and forth stalling (kiss, hug, another kiss, one more hug and then the last kiss and hug). She was pretty quite at first so I assumed she had fallen asleep. I went about my nap time routine. After about 15 minutes I heard her singing. She must be singing in bed trying to fall asleep. I went to check on her and to turn on her sea horse back on. I cracked the down open to find........

...........her light on and playing! I grabbed my camera to take a few pictures. She is just a mess :) I figured she would eventually fall asleep and hey this means nap time will be a little longer today (EXTRA ME TIME....SCORE)!! She eventually turned out her own light and fell asleep in bed.

0 comments: