CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Last Week

We are entering out last week as a family of 3! It is unbelievable that in only 1 week we will be a family of 4. I'm schedule for induction on the 14th. I'm looking forward to this pregnancy being over and being able to hold my baby boy. Here I am at 38 weeks....I never gotten around to taking a 37 week picture.
At my last doctors appointment I was dilated 2 cm. and 30% effaced. We are moving right along. I will go back to the doctor this Wednesday for the last time. If she thinks I can hold off till next Tuesday, then we will be waiting till then to induce. I'm excited and nervous. I know semi what to except with labor but as not two pregnancies are the same, I have heard no two labors are the same.

0 comments: