CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Homecoming

*I'm still trying to catch up on Brody's first couple of days here with us*

After a day in the hospital we were discharged from the hospital on Wednesday, Sept 15th. I was more then ready to get home and sleep in my own bed. At around 11:30 we were heading out with our new baby and heading home.



Our first day at home was quit. My parents keep Natalie that day and night so Nathan and I could get through the first night. We had an absolute NIGHTMARE first night with Natalie so we wanted to get through the first night with Brody and then have Natalie come home after we knew what to expect!

Brody's first night went okay. Much better then Natalie but then again we knew what to expect. He was up every two or three hours wanting to eat. This boy can eat!! We all are still trying to figure it out! It is getting better every night.

0 comments: