CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

32 Weeks

Wow can't believe we are at 32 weeks. I want to say that this pregnancy has just flown by but then again at times I feel like it was crept slowly. I don't have my doctors appointment until Friday so we have a wait the entire week to hear Brody's heartbeat. Also this weekend is my baby shower. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and being able to celebrate the future arrival of Brody.


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: to be honest I have not been keeping up. All I know is that I feel HUGE!
Maternity Clothes: I have been wearing a lot of dresses and skirts, they are the most comfy since I'm getting bigger and since it had been horribly HOT!
Best Moment this week: just relaxing and hanging out with family
Gender: It's A Boy - Brody Nathaniel
Movement: Yes, I love to feel him move but it is definitely starting to become uncomfortable and at time painful.
Food Craving: FOOD! I am hungry all the time.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night and being cold all the time.
Sleep: I average about 4 to 5 hours a night but it is not consecutive hours.
What I am looking forward to: My doctor's appointment Friday and my baby shower on Saturday
Belly Button: In for now, but it looks like it is going to POP out!
Symptoms: Swelling in my legs and feet, tired and contractions when I over do it and not drink enough.

ONLY 8 MORE WEEKS LEFT!!!

0 comments: