CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

30 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure, I will have a better idea come Thursday when I have my doctors appointment
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all I fit into!
Best Moment this week: Being able to share this pregnancy with Natalie. It amazes me how much she understands. When you ask her where her baby brother is, she will point to my tummy
Gender: It's A Boy - Brody......we are still thinking about a middle name!
Movement: Yes it is AMAZING! It is starting to get to the point where some of his movements are uncomfortable.
Food Craving: FOOD,
What I miss: Sleep and not getting so tired easily,
Sleep: hahah, whats that!
What I am looking forward to: My doctors appointment and whatever the next couple weeks have to offer.
Belly Button: looks like it may pop out soon.
Symptoms: A little heartburn and getting only about four hours of sleep a night!

0 comments: