CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

18 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my last appointment (April 7th) I have lost a total of 6 pounds since my first appointment at 8 wks
Marternity Clothes: 90% of the time. I can still fit in some of my jeans but they are becoming a little tight.
Sleep: I sleep through most of the night up until about 4:00 a.m. when I need to use the bathroom, after that I usually toss and turn
Best Moment this week: Feeling a few movements and kicks
Gender: Not Sure Yet...we find out May 5th
Movement: a few here and their some days more then others
Food Craving: mostly anything I can eat (I don't understand why I'm losing weight, I eat everything in sight)
What I miss: Nothing comes to mind
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender and start planning the nursery
Symptoms: Lower back pains and aching all over

We have a lot of things going on these past couple of weeks! I officially became a stay at home mom and I'm loving it so far. I'm only 2 days into it but love it so far. I have a lot of projects going on...Natalie bedroom will hopefully be finished in the next month so we can get her moved into her "big girl" room. I'm also going to start trying (see how I said try) to get Natalie potty trained before the new babe comes. I don't know how it is going to work. I have probably potty trained 20 kids at work but none this young so this will be a new adventure for both of us. What a blessing it will be to not have to buy diapers for two kids!!! Thats about all thats going on in the Reed household these past couple of weeks. I'll be sure to blog about all the projects I have going on and Natalie's potty training (wish me luck)!!!

0 comments: