CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.


OUR HIGHS
Natalie is finally feeling better.
My last day at this job is Friday, May 22 and I could not be more ecstatic!! I'm going back to the day care that I worked at prior to this job and again I'm ecstatic!!!
Having an entire week off to spend with Nathan and Natalie before between changing jobs and our good friends weeding thrown in.

OUR LOWS
It refuses to stop raining for more than one day!!
It's gonna rain Sunday....out of all the days I hate when it rains Sunday. I like going to church looking at least half way decent!!
I still need to get my dress altered for my friends weeding in two weeks!!! (I'll get on that soon)


On another note, I think Natalie has started to army crawl. I'm not completely sure because she did not go to far. There was a toy she really wanted but it was a hair out of reach. I did not get it on video and I was the only one that saw, well besides the dogs and their not talking!!! Also this week I heard Natalie really laugh, she was laughing at the dog. Nathan has heard her before, when again she was laughing at a dog. I did not have the camera on me to record it and by the time I grabbed the camera she was over it. I need to start attaching the camera to my hip from now on!!!

0 comments: