CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend Roundup

This past weekend, we did not much of anything. It was nice to just to able to relax for the majority of the weekend. Friday night Nathan and I went to Bone Fish Grill to celebrate our 4 year anniversary! That was the first time either of us had been there. It did not disappoint! After dinner since the kids where at his parents house we decided to go to Toys R Us to buy Natalie birthday presents (only two weeks left). She was been going crazy for a new doll she keeps seeing on t.v. so I knew we had to get it! The Lala Loopsy doll. It is kinda ugly but every time she sees the commercial she just stares in awe.
Well Toys R Us was sold out.....are you serious. I thought we were the only people in the world that was going to buy this doll. I had seen them at Walmart a few days earlier so we headed to Wally World. We also picked her up a Ms. Potato Head and a few puzzles. I crossed off another thing off the "Birthday To Do List".

Saturday was another kinda hang around the house day. My mom, sister and niece came out to the house. My sister and niece had not had a chance to meet Brody. I was horrible this weekend about taking pictures!!! Later in the afternoon, we made a much needed trip to the grocery store. The rest of the day was dedicated to watching some football. One on my favorite games of the year is Alabama vs. Tennessee. Luckily we pulled out a win (it looked grim at halftime).

Cheering on the Tide with Daddy.


Sunday we headed out to church. It was Brody second time at church. We slept the majority of it. He woke during the Lord's Supper. I started to get nervous....all I needed was my kid to start wailing and my hands being full. Luckily he grunted a few times and waited till we were done. Later the evening we some friends over for dinner. I also enjoy hanging out with this couple! Nathan grew up with him and I just adore his wife. They are expecting there first baby so it's nice to share horror stories with them!!

It was a a much needed weekend of nothingness. Tuesday I'm getting the kids picture done. Hopefully it goes better then the ones I tried to take on Sunday!!

0 comments: