CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Show Us Your LIfe - Wedding Shower

To become a more regular blogger I have decided to join a few regular blog carnivals. This Friday I decided to join Kelly's Korner and show you some of my life. This week they are showing wedding showers and since I just found pictures of Nathan and My shower I thought I would share.

Some of my bridal party decided to throw me a Tool and Gadget Party. It was a great time and a way to get the men involved in all the fun!!!

We played a game where we had to answer questions about the other person. If we got any wrong, we had to karaoke that many songs. It was really embarrassing!

I also had a church shower, which was more family and church members. I love our church family they are so giving!

Both of my showers were small and personal. Which I would not have had it any other way! Hope you enjoyed going down memory lane with me, I sure did!!