CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!
Nathan was in the St. Patrick's Day Parade downtown today with the fire dept. I unfortunately could not go....so I did not get a picture of him!! Here is one with some of the guys. Thanks to The Huntsville Times.



I misplaced Natalie's 1st. St. Patrick's Day bib while re-organizing her bedroom and was unable to take a picture of her in it today. Maybe if I find it in the next couple of days I'll take a picture!!!!

I love waking up in the morning to the sound of Natalie talking to her self in her crib. Every night we put her to sleep swaddled in her swaddle me blanket and every morning this is how she looks!! Arms out and blanket around her chest. She always greets us with the biggest smile on her face in the morning. It is one of the best times of the day. Unfortunately I could not get her to smile for the camera this morning. She was probably thinking it was to early for pictures!!!!







0 comments: