CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

To the average person April Fools Day is a day of jokes and pranks but to me it represents a whole different meaning. Three years ago this day gave me hope, hope of a future with a child I so desperately wanted. On this day three years ago Nathan and I waited in the waiting room of the doctors office awaiting an ultrasound. I was a nervous wreck. I had not been back to that office in almost a year after hearing that we had lost our first baby.

Not only did we get to see her. We heard the most wonderful sound an expectant mother could hear....her heartbeat.


It amazes me daily how that tiny little baby could grown into the little princess she is today!


Happy April Fools Day!

0 comments: