CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Changes

Finally an update on everything that has been happening in the Reed household! Natalie finally moved up to her big girl class at daycare this week. It was a well needed move and she is loving it! I was worried at first because they sleep on cots but she is doing wonderfully! She is getting so big. Just tonight I was watching some videos of her when she was only a few months old, I got all weeping from watching them. I don't know if I'm just being overly emotional due to the whole being pregnant thing or I'm just sad my baby is turning into a little person! Also this week Natalie had her 15 month check-up. She weighs 20 lbs and is 29 inches tall. Everything is going good. The doctor is a little worried about her not yet forming words, just jabbering but I feel when she is ready she'll start talking.

In other news I'm officially 8wks (almost 9wks pregnant)! We went to the doctor this week and had out first ultrasound!Everything is looking great and right on track! My due date is Sept. 20th! We have a lot of changes going on in the Reed household! We are trying to get ready for a busy spring and summer! We are also moving Natalie into the bigger bedroom so she will have more room the play! We have officially changed from a family of three to A FAMILY OF THREE WITH ONE ON THE WAY and we could not be more ecstatic.

0 comments: