CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

I can not believe Christmas is already over. The holidays have been creeping up fast approaching. This year was completely different then last year. Natalie was more involved in opening up gift and enjoying the festivities. This year we spent Christmas Eve with Nathans family. It also happens that Christmas Day is also Nathans brother, Michael, birthday. We also celebrated with cake! This is Michael and Braden blowing out the candles.


Natalie opening her gifts and enjoying all of the fun!

My mother-in-law and Nathans Memaw!

Of course I had to share my awesome Christmas present. My sister-in-law got my a framed photo of my mad #62...CODY!!!!

We all had a great Christmas Eve, Eating opening presents and just enjoying the fellow ship!! I love spending time with all my family.

I'll post about our exciting Christmas Day tomorrow!!

0 comments: