CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Year of Blessing

Were are the days going?!? All I know is a was just enjoying the summer and then the next thing I know it is Thanksgiving. This year I have so much to be thankful for. God has truly blessed me this year with so much!

First a most importantly I'm thankful for an all knowing, all loving, and all forgiving Lord and Savior.

I'm have been blessed with a wonder husband who in more way then he knows is my hero.


God gave me the best gift in the world this past year....He gave me my beautiful daughter, Natalie. Whom is the light of my world.


I'm incredibly thankful for a wonderful family that supports me with what crazy idea I come up with! For Natalie having the most loving grandparents any child could have.


I could not have traveled the roads of life without my friends beside me, laughing through the good times and crying through the bad.

(Sorry for the older picture, it was all I had! I was about 24 wks pregnant with Natalie. We really need to get a new picture taken!)

I'm also thankful this year for Nathan and I have good jobs that support our family, having food in our cabinets and having a roof over my head.

This year has just flown by with all the ups and the downs, the good times and the bad. As this year starts to come to an end, I'm sad to see it go but excited for what the next year has to offer!!



2 comments:

Kristin

Found you through The Nester...

Thanks for sharing your blessings. God is so good! Praying He continues to bless you and your husband and that little cutie girl in the coming year.

Southern Gal

What a sweet family! Thanks for sharing.